HIGHLIGHTS INCLUSIONS ITINERARY RATES
• Valdobbiadene Valley, the original Prosecco vineyards
• Bassano, Breganze wines, top grappa distillery, Classic Venitian Villas
• Vicenza, art, cuisine, Colli Berici wines
• Verona, the city tour, the Valpolicella, the Soave
• Garda lake, Bardolino and Lugana wines
• Valpolicella, the Amarone, top, and historical wineries
• Private guide, scout and and interpreter in any moment of the tour
• Private wine tastings 2-3 per day, best restaurants and trattorìe
• Lodging 8 nights, hotel or villas, with bkf
Extras on request, non included:
• City tour in Venice
• Opera tickets for the Arena Opera Tour (available in July and August)
• Hand picked Hotel and country lodgings for 8 nights
• Meals n° 8 one per day, in best restaurants and trattorie
• Wine tastings, 2-3 per day
• Private guide, expert, english speaking during the whole trip
• Hotels mix of 3 and 4 stars hotels, with bkf, or country resorts
• Rates from € 250/day/person up, depending on group size
• Luxury hotels, or casual and B&B lodging on request
Day 1 From the airport to Conegliano, first Prosecco wine tasting
Day 2 Valdobbiadene, the original Prosecco wine zone
Day 3 Villa Masér, Asolo, Bassano, Breganze wine, Grappa tasting
Day 4 Vicenza, the Colli Euganei volcanic wines
Day 5 Valpolicella classico, Negràr and Verona tour
Day 6 Soave, and the Soave wines, Verona tour
Day 7 The Garda Lake and its wines, Lugana and Bardolino
Day 8 Venezia, the monuments, the backroads
Day 9 Transfer to airport and departure
• To get quickly our best offer for a private tour, please let us know:
• How many people you are
• When you plan to travel, approximately in case
• What accommodation you expect:
Average (3-4 stars hotels), Affordable, Upgrade, VIP.
• If you already have a budget in mind, just tell us your target, that
helps us to make our best offer without useless negotiations.
NOTE on our prices
As an indication, our average rates, for whichever tour, are in the RATES page.
We can plan great tours for different prices, therefore it's faster to start with a budget, and let us send you our best offer.
Italianwinetours is an Italian specialist. There is no point in comparing us with lowcost tours, neither with companies that work worldwide. We are not a supermarket, neither are we a discount. We are rather artisans, working like a good old fashioned tailor. Our rates are not low, but include a lot, and our famous service, and we are not stupidly expensive, since wine in Italy flows everywhere. As local, boutique travel experts, we can offer the best quality-price ratio.
NOTE on our personal service and contact
We love to talk a few minutes with our customers, if possible, so that we can figure out what you are looking for. After that, we personalize itinerary, hotels and costs at our best. What we do not love is working on private programs and quotes for anonymous emails. For both reasons we ask to check-in with your phone number, or address, and to let us talk with you first.